Happy Holidays from all of us here at Todo Cloud! We have a Holiday gift for you in the form of some great updates to the app. We, like you, love productivity. That is why this Todo Cloud system update will include features like 11 new languages, improvements to intelligent task parsing, ‘Last Sync’ time indications, and so much more.
Here is a full list of updates:
– 11 new languages on the Web/Desktop apps (French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese)
– New ‘Last Sync’ time indication on the Desktop apps
– New feature allowing you to change/add payment method
– Resolved bug that caused list spacers to not work
– Fixed bug that caused invited Team members to see an erroneous “Invalid Invitation” error
– Resolved bug that caused the app to reload and display incorrect lists
– Resolved bug that caused Windows app to crash when pressing the @ key
– Changed keyboard shortcut to add a new task.
– Improved features for Intelligent Task Parsing logic
– Improvements to task drag and drop functionality
– UI fixes and enhancements
Winston Churchill said, “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” We together are seeking improvement and perfection. Change is a catalyst for improvement. We hope that these changes to the app will help you to improve productivity and come one step closer to perfection.
In other exciting news, introduce us to new users and we will give $5 cash for each new annual subscriber. And, your friends and family will get a 15% discount when they use your custom link. Get a link and share the love.
We hope you have enjoyed your Holidays, and that Todo Cloud and its new system update are helping you to stay as productive as ever!